Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year!

The new year is finally here! My girls went back to school today and will go for the next 3 weeks and then will go off track for 3 weeks. They are already counting down the days until they go off track. AJ is still singing christmas carols all day around the house. I can tell that he loves to sing and it is so cute to hear him make up the words that he does not know.

Last week we celebrated my big 30 birthday with my family. It wasn't quite as bad as I thought it would be. Lots of laughing and teasing at my age but I took it well, and decided to go along with it and throw some puns in myself.

Our family is anxiously awaiting the arrival of our newest member who is due to arrive on January 15th. She is more then welcome to decide to come anytime now. I am so ready to be able to see my feet when standing and my swollen ankles would definately enjoy the pressure to be relieved.

Well we hope everyone is enjoying the New Year!

2 comments:

clair said...

Wow turning 30 and a new baby. Let's just call it a year right now! :) I turned the big 3-0 in August and still haven't adjusted. I'm not a graceful ager.

nathansara said...

Hope you had a great birthday. Can't wait to see what this new one looks like. Take care of yourself.