Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Reina!!!

So yesterday I was heading to work in the Toyota and all of the sudden I can feel weight shifting in the back seat. I was suddenly terrified because I knew that something was in my car and had absolutely no idea what it could be. I glanced behind me into the back seat and low and behold there is my stupid dog in the back! That little stinker!
JC was mowing the lawn when I was leaving and he had asked me to take a few things out of his car before I left. Well in doing so I had left the car door open and I guess Reina decided she wanted to get in and go for a ride.
So I got on the phone and told JC that he had to come up to Bountiful because the dog was in the car. Thank goodness it was a very mild morning and not to hot because I could not bring her into the store.

2 comments:

nathansara said...

Don't say stupid dog, we LOVE her. It is the only dog that the girls are comfortable with.

clair said...

Hey Jen!

It's me, Clair! Do you remember me? We worked at Video-Matic together.
I found your blog by just clicking through other blogs that were linked to the Granger site. You have a beautiful family! It looks like you are happy. I hope you don't mind if I drop in once in a while. :)
Take care!